A quick and easy way to create a coloring book app for iPad, without the need to learn how to write code. The easy to use template loads your coloring pages in JPEG or PNG format and outputs a native iPad app, ready for the App Store.
- Easy to use. Simply replace the sample coloring pages with your own
(named page1.jpg, page2.jpg, page3.jpg, etc).
- Supports an unlimited number of pages.
- Step-by-step guide included.
- Supports iPad 2, 3, 4, iPad Air, and iPad mini.
- App includes simple editing tools, suitable for kids of all ages.
- Users can save or print their creations.
- New in v1.1: Use either JPEG or PNG images.
- New in v1.1: More colors added to the palette.
- New in v1.1: Option to include looping background music (add a file named background.mp3).
Easily create a coloring book app for iPad